I’ve been slacking. Like legit, the struggle is real, what am I doing with my life kind of slacking. For that I apologize. I’m going to try to get better at drafting posts for those weeks (yep, weeks) where I just don’t have the time to blog regularly. I wish a million times over that I could read or do things while in moving vehicles, because that would give me 2 more hours of productive time per day when I’m commuting!
No one tagged me in this survey, but I’ve been seeing it make the rounds and I realllllyy wanted to do it!
Four names people call me other than my real name:
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Study abroad advisor at a university
2. Payroll Manager
3. Enrollment Manager at a small, private school
4. Career Services Coordinator
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
2. A League of Their Own
3. Dumb and Dumber (and can still probably recite every line)
4. The Bourne series
Four books I’d recommend:
1. To Kill a Mockingbird – seriously, still one of my favorites
2. The Shopaholic series – because sometimes you just need some fluff in your life and she’s hilarious
3. The Harry Potter series – just because you should
4. A grammar book so you know the difference between their/they’re/there, your/you’re, are/our, will/well, etc.
Four places I have lived:
1. Fairfield, CA
2. Port Orchard, WA
3. San Diego, CA
4. Tübingen, Germany
Four places I have been:
Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. London – missing some people!
2. Ireland – missing even more people!
3. Honduras – missing the beach for sure!
4. Thailand – I lived like a Queen!
Four things I don’t eat:
2. Onions. blech.
3. Cooked tomatoes.
4. Cooked mushrooms. Love them raw but hate them warm and/or cooked.
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Basically anything consisting of a starchy carb!
3. Sweet potatoes
Four TV shows I watch: (I don’t regularly watch tv, so these are just some that if I happen to catch an episode, I’m happy)
1. Ink Master – love it!
2. Downton Abbey
3. Pretty Little Liars – guilty pleasure, not even ashamed.
4. Amazing Race
Four things I’m looking forward to this year: (in 2015?)
1. Christmas shopping being over.
2. Starting up jobs #2 and #3 so I can pay off my car and student loans even faster, even though I’ll be exhausted.
3. My 30th birthday – still haven’t decided if I’m looking forward to or loathing that day. We’ll see.
4. Adding a niece and a nephew to my brood!
Four things I’m always saying:
1. “My stomach hurts” (ugh…happens too often)
2. “Don’t make me pull out the sassy face.” Surprisingly, most often this is said at work haha
3. “I’m so tired.”
4. “Who’s hungry?” because I love food.
Pick one and answer for me! Who’s going on an awesome vacation in 2015?